The Chapman Family: Back to work

Friday, October 16, 2009

Back to work


Well, I know everyone thinks I have totally given up with the blog, but I haven't! I started back to work last Monday. The first week was really hard. I had become so used to my old schedule...playing with Braylen, feeding Braylen, catching up on chores around the house, etc. It was a big adjustment, but we made it! I want to say thank you so much to Nick's mom. She has been a lifesaver! She has watched Braylen nearly everyday since I started back and comes to our house, which makes it so much easier. She has been such a big help! Thank you Miss Pam!! Braylen seems to be adjusting well. He still has his really fussy time between about 4 and 6 pm, which hasn't worked out too well for Nick, since that is when he gets home from work! Once I get home, Nick and I eat dinner, then I get Braylen ready for bed. We have started feeding him some baby food fruit at night, and he loves it! I definitely think applesauce is his favorite right now. He will eat the whole container! Work is going well. I think it has been busier since before I left on maternity leave. But, it makes the days go by fast. Braylen and I had a little photo session in the yard last week, so here is a recent picture. I will try to update and post more pics on my days off!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't realize you had a blog!!! He's precious!!! Isn't motherhood just wonderful?!?!?! :)

    ReplyDelete