The Chapman Family: Family Time

Friday, September 4, 2009

Family Time
















Wednesday, Braylen and I ate lunch with Nick's mother and granny at Tabby D's. Braylen was just a smiling at Granny, which I think made her day! Yesterday, Nick, Braylen, and I went to Auburn to celebrate Iva's birthday (my grandmother). We were able to visit with Bridget, my dad, and my aunt as well. Braylen did pretty well on the way there, but was not happy the whole way home. Car trips can definitely be trying when a baby is screaming non-stop in the backseat. We were all pretty exhausted when we got home!










Last night, Braylen watched his first college football game over at Jeffrey Douglas' house. Of course he didn't do much watching, since he was so tired from the trip, but we will still call it a first! We also got Braylen and Grover's first picture together. I just had to post some of these pictures for everyone to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment