The Chapman Family: Sweet Little Braylen

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sweet Little Braylen
















Braylen is really growing! At his last doctor's visit he weighed 9 lbs 10 oz! His legs are getting so long! My favorite thing that he does is smile. He has really started looking directly at you and actually grinning. Sometimes he even laughs out loud. It brings tears to my eyes each time he does it. It just melts your heart. Even though I really have no idea if I am doing anything right, I know that I must be to make him smile like that. It really is a special, special time. I have gotten so spoiled spending everyday with him. I don't know what I will do when I start back to work. It is definitely going to be hard. I still have 2 more weeks to spend every day with him. I am definitely going to make the most of it. Hope you enjoy the latest pictures. His new entertainment is the jumperoo. It seems to really entertain him and keep his attention. His little feet just haven't mastered the whole jumping aspect yet!

3 comments:

  1. He is growing so fast and I feel the same way about his sweet, sweet smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving these Braylen updates! Isn't mommyhood so magical?! Don't they bring you more joy than you ever could have imagined? I am so happy to see ya'll are doing so well and loving every second with Braylen. It goes by so fast. Cherish every second.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sweetheart. Have enjoyed the blogs and can't believe how fast Braylen is growing and changing...seems almost daily changes are taking place. Glad you are spending the weekend with Bridget and hope you both have a great time together. Know that she is enjoying being with you and Braylen and sounds like he is having fun with her by his smiles. War Eagle to you both. Love. Dad and Mary.

    ReplyDelete